Welcome guest!

Share your experience about online earning methods,Discover new PTC sites,Get direct referrals and meet a community of PTC world here.
Welcome guest!

Share your experience about online earning methods,Discover new PTC sites,Get direct referrals and meet a community of PTC world here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

None profitable fund

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cents4cliks.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cents2bux
Cityzen
Cityzen

Cents4cliks.com Empty
PostSubject: Cents4cliks.com   Cents4cliks.com Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Just want to let everyone know that cents4cliks will be in a prelaunch phase in about 2 weeks. I decided to get the site up on a test server for the time being so that i can get some issues worked out like the license key one I am having. Waiting on PTCEvolution to get it straight. I want to give everyone some insight on what this site will have and entail. First off, it will be a legit business owned and operated by me, Justin Ray with a Certificate for Assumed Name under Cents4Cliks.

1. Certificate for Assumed Name - The legal name of a business is the name of the person or entity that owns a business. For example:

If you are the sole owner of your business, its legal name is your full name

If your business is a partnership, the legal name is the name given in your partnership agreement or the last names of the partners

For limited liability corporations (LLCs) and corporations, the business' legal name is the one that was registered with the state government

The legal name of your business is required on all government forms and applications, including your application for employer tax IDs, licenses and permits. However, if you want to open shop or sell your products under a different name, then you may have to file a "fictitious name" registration form with your government agency.

A fictitious name (or assumed name, trade name or DBA name, which is short for "doing business as") is a business name that is different from your personal name, the names of your partners or the officially registered name of your LLC or corporation.

2. Registered with the Better Business Bureau - http://www.bbb.org/

3. 1 Year of hosting paid up front on a Virtual Dedicated Server with at least 1000gb of bandwidth.

4. DDoS Protection provided by hosting provider.

5. Certified Domain Name - But there is something you can do to reassure visitors you're one of the good guys: Put a Certified Domain validation seal on your Web site.

Ease Fears. Brought to you by Go Daddy, one of the country's top SSL Certificate Authorities and the world's #1 domain registrar, this domain validation process proves to visitors and potential customers that you are who you say you are.
Inspire confidence. Placing the Certified Domain seal on your Web site and in your WhoIs display tells them you are the legal originator of your domain name. Visitors will come back again and again knowing that your site is legitimate and backed by a Certified Domain.
One day is all it takes. The validation process is simple and can generally be completed in 10 minutes, with the Certified Domain seal issued to your site within 1 business day.

6. Website Protection Site Scanner - Site Scanner identifies security issues on your website that could allow a hacker to deface your site, steal information or infect your customers. The daily vulnerability scan looks for threats, categorizes them by severity with an easy-to-read scorecard and gives you recommendations on how to fix them.

7. Premium EV SSL - ore comprehensive than the Deluxe vetting process, the Premium Extended Validation (EV) vetting process validates the requestor's domain control and verifies the requesting entity's legal existence and identity. The process authenticates the following information pertaining to the certificate-requesting organization:

Legal existence: The Certification Authority (CA) must confirm with the Incorporating Agency in the requesting entity's Jurisdiction of Incorporation that, as of the date the Premium Extended Validation (EV) Certificate is issued, the organization named in the Premium Extended Validation (EV) Certificate legally exists as a valid organization or entity in the Jurisdiction of Incorporation.
Identity: The CA must confirm that, as of the date the Premium Extended Validation (EV) Certificate is issued, the legal name of the entity named in the Premium Extended Validation (EV) Certificate matches the name on the official government records of the Incorporating Agency in the requesting entity's Jurisdiction of Incorporation. (And if an assumed name is also included, that the assumed name is properly registered by the requesting entity in the jurisdiction of its place of business.)
Registration number: The CA must obtain the specific unique registration number assigned to applicant by the Incorporating Agency in the requesting entity's Applicant's Jurisdiction of Incorporation.
Registered agent: The CA must obtain the identity and address of the requesting entity's Registered Agent or Registered Office (as applicable) in the requestor's Jurisdiction of Incorporation.
Right to use domain name: The CA must take all steps reasonably necessary to verify that, as of the date the Premium Extended Validation (EV) Certificate is issued, the entity named in the Premium Extended Validation (EV) Certificate owns or has the exclusive right to use the domain name listed in the Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate.
Authorization for Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate: The CA must take all steps reasonably necessary to verify that the entity named in the Premium SSL certificate has authorized the issuance of the Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate.

On top of all the security features I have also have about 1000 business cards made up with a portfolio to include my sales pitch for local business's in my area. I will be very active and take as much time as needed to ensure everything is straight. Things were really rough with the initial launch of cents2bux.com with hosting providers and some scripting issues but now I have finally got everything straight. cheer

The site is up right now but as I said it is just a test phase to get some things worked out. I hope when the time comes everyone follows to see a strong PTC site launch. This is guaranteed this site will come up and funding at this point is not an issue no worries about people getting paid.

For some of you there will be some disappointment because I will only be accepting Alertpay and Paypal verified accounts. This is to ensure there is no fraudulent use of the site and that the site stays up for a long time. I want to thank you all for reading this post and once again, hope you all follow.

Thank You,
Justin Ray
Owner of Cents4Cliks
Back to top Go down
Marilena
Web designer
Web designer
Marilena

Cents4cliks.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cents4cliks.com   Cents4cliks.com Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:46 pm

a new born ptc! congratulation! cheer
Back to top Go down

Cents4cliks.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Get Paid To Websites :: New and Pending Websites-
Jump to: