Welcome guest!

Share your experience about online earning methods,Discover new PTC sites,Get direct referrals and meet a community of PTC world here.
Welcome guest!

Share your experience about online earning methods,Discover new PTC sites,Get direct referrals and meet a community of PTC world here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

None profitable fund

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do you think about this ptc rule:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marilena
Web designer
Web designer
Marilena

what do you think about this ptc rule: Empty
PostSubject: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:21 am

i found it on another forum and i was wondering if it's helpful getting credits fast..
when new site goes live
join
upgrade
rent refs
get direct ref
after six months
LEAVE!
apart from "leave" do you think it's an helpful strategy?
Back to top Go down
Admin
SPY
SPY
Admin

PostSubject: mm   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 am

too bad six months is long time

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cmoneyspace.forumotion.com
Marilena
Web designer
Web designer
Marilena

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:47 am

so less than six months? 3 months?
Back to top Go down
Admin
SPY
SPY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:05 am

1 month enough
Back to top Go down
Marilena
Web designer
Web designer
Marilena

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:50 pm

lol thanks for the advice cheer i just rented 20 referrals happy
Back to top Go down
cents2bux
Cityzen
Cityzen

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 am

Certain sites I would stay, prime example, not to talk up my site or ptcevolution, but I am helping them with some great ideas that will draw more advertisers. You just have to watch to see which ones are implementing new ideas regularly to draw bigger business, if they are not then yes your strategy is good. Also, look at their premium rates. Ill give a hint to mine, the highest priced one has the potential to really earn fast, where the others take a much longer time, a year or more at least, if their premiums are low they won' last long and you need to get out as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Marilena
Web designer
Web designer
Marilena

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:48 pm

oh this is a great advice! thank you! cheer
Back to top Go down
cents2bux
Cityzen
Cityzen

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Well, right now seriously, people are cutting their own throats because they are trying to be the cheapest BUT, being the cheapest doesnt pay people it gets you broke which has shown over and over. People need to focus more on being stable and not the cheapest. Like when my site is officially up it will have the best SSL you can get, certified domain at least 1 year on vps and such. I will have low click rates but I want to make sure I am here for a long time. cents2bux.com was a test and within the next week I will be launching my other site which will be ready with full custom design, certificate for assumed name, registered with the BBB. Already have my portfolio setup with about 1k business cards to head out to my local business;s t try and get some real advertises. I am going all out with this one so that people knwo the site is for real, that is really what you want to look for :P
Back to top Go down
Marilena
Web designer
Web designer
Marilena

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:22 pm

i really wish to find stable ptc.. i woant to invest a little bit..but most of sites in the end become scam...! what do you think about this ptc rule: 1307364940
Back to top Go down
Admin
SPY
SPY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 pm

don't invest now please wait month
Back to top Go down
Marilena
Web designer
Web designer
Marilena

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm

oh ok thanks... and what if i decide to invest and after a month becomes scam? O_0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this ptc rule:   what do you think about this ptc rule: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think about this ptc rule:
Page 1 of 1